Join Hope Acts’ Sustainers Circle...
Monthly gifts really add up to make a meaningful difference for asylum seekers. In one year:
- $16/month: helps 30 asylum seekers complete their work permit applications, a critical step towards legal employment in the US.
- $20/month: covers a week of English classes — for an entire class.
- $25/month: pays for 2 weeks of housing at Hope House, including support services.
If you prefer to set up your recurring gift via bank transfer OR if you are already a recurring donor and would like to increase your gift, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-228-1140.
... or Make a One-Time Gift
o make a one-time gift, click on the ”One-time Financial Gift” button below. Thank you!
Your donation provides:
- a safe place to live with support services in a family-like environment
- one-on-one assistance for asylum seekers who are restarting their lives in our community
- small beginner through intermediate level English classes focused on practical communications–conducted online during COVID.